E-Control Systems presents its IntelliCheck™ HACCP Inspection System with advanced Remote Management features at School Nutrition Association of Ohio Industry Roundtable.
E-CONTROL SYSTEMS, INC. presents its IntelliCheckTM HACCP Inspection System with advanced Remote Management features at School Nutrition Association of Ohio Industry Roundtable
Smart wireless food probe provides intelligence for HACCP management and inspection system
CHATSWORTH, CA, February 11, 2008 - E-Control Systems, Inc., a trusted leader of HACCP and remote temperature monitoring hardware and software products for the School Food Services, presents its advanced Remote Management features for the IntelliCheckTM HACCP Inspection System and its FusionLiveTM enterprise suite and comprehensive, wireless solution for HACCP compliance and remote temperature monitoring, at the School Nutrition Association of Ohio Industry Roundtable in Columbus, Ohio, 12-13 February 2008, in conjunction with Byrne and Associates, Inc.
IntelliCheckTM is a web-based, handheld PDA and wireless IntelliProbeTM system for HACCP and food temperature monitoring during preparation and service. PDAs can be monitored from a central location, enabling real-time management intervention of all unresolved and/or sitespecific corrective actions. The Remote Management features of the IntelliCheckTM HACCP Inspection System allow School Food Service management to remotely monitor real-time activities in kitchens at multiple schools and to ensure, in real-time, that all food safety measures are fully implemented and that corrective actions identified by the IntelliCheckTM HACCP Inspection System are immediately resolved.
“Managing HACCP/Food Safety through a single platform is a vital need for any commercial Kitchen,” says Dr. Gideon Zeidler of the University of California, Riverside and Chairman of the Institute of Food Technology (IFT) Foodservice Division. According to Dr. Zeidler, “Integrated solutions such as the FusionLive platform are the future of HACCP/Food Safety monitoring.” Byrne and Associates, Inc. will present and feature E-Control Systems IntelliProductsTM and HACCP/Food safety solutions to School Nutrition Association of Ohio Industry Roundtable attendees, including:
- IntelliCheckTM - A complete, web-based, handheld PDA and wireless IntelliProbeTM system for taking product temperature readings, managing and deploying HACCP inspection programs for the foodservice industry, including a corrective action system for ensuring operators fix problems upon detection
- IntelliSenseTM - A family of low-cost, wireless temperature, door, humidity, pressure and leak monitoring solutions for monitoring in refrigeration and warming equipment
- IntelliBreakerTM - Wireless sensing device for monitoring circuit breakers and power lines to detect power outages, preventing food spoilage through prompt intervention and corrective action
- IntelliCartTM - Wireless temperature monitoring system for food carts, portable stations and equipment used while transporting food items between various locations
- IntelliControlTM - A web-based solution for monitoring and control of Scotsman Ice Machine units in multiple locations with Prodigy remote-access modules
- IntelliTrackTM - A logging device for temperature data collection, ideal for monitoring temperatures during transportation, for example, from central to satellite kitchens
- IntelliRinseTM - A pioneering, wireless dishwasher rinse temperature monitoring solution for either new or existing dishwasher upgrades
- IntelliQuipTM - HACCP monitoring of NAFEM Data Protocol compliant foodservice equipment [i.e. combi-ovens, blast chillers, food carts, warmers, etc.]
- IntelliMonitorTM - A solution for monitoring food temperatures at prep tables, food wells, and other stations