E-Control Systems presents IntelliBreaker™, its advanced Power Circuit Breaker Sensing feature for FusionLive™, at the California School Nutrition Association Annual Conference.
E-CONTROL SYSTEMS, Inc. presents IntelliBreakerTM, its advanced Power Circuit Breaker Sensing feature for FusionLiveTM, at the California School Nutrition Association Annual Conference.
E-Control Systems, Inc., a trusted leader of monitoring hardware and software products for Food Services, presents IntelliBreakerTM, its advanced Power Circuit Breaker Sensing feature, for FusionLiveTM - a single platform for monitoring HACCP/Food Safety, at the California School Nutrition Association Annual Conference.
CHATSWORTH, CA, January 16, 2008 - E-Control Systems, Inc., a trusted leader of HACCP and remote temperature monitoring hardware and software solutions for the School Food Services, presents IntelliBreakerTM. IntelliBreakerTM is an advanced Power Circuit Breaker Sensing feature for FusionLiveTM, an enterprise suite and comprehensive wireless solution for HACCP compliance and remote temperature monitoring. IntelliBreakerTM and FusionLiveTM will be demonstrated at the California School Nutrition Association Annual Conference in Palm Springs, California, 18-20 January 2008, in conjunction with KLH Marketing Inc., Booth 562.
IntelliBreakerTM allows School Food Service management to immediately detect power outages and take corrective action to prevent food spoilage. Whether there is a general power failure, rolling blackouts, adverse weather conditions such as hurricanes and high winds, or a tripped circuit breaker, this newly released capability of FusionLiveTM will trigger an immediate alert of the power interruption to Foodservice or Maintenance personnel. Rather than being notified when food service equipment temperatures start to climb, falling outside of acceptable parameters, and potentially jeopardizing food safety, IntelliBreakerTM provides management with a powerful tool to drastically improve response time and intervene before temperatures rise and food safety becomes a concern.
“Managing HACCP/Food Safety through a single platform is a vital need for any commercial Kitchen,” says Dr. Gideon Zeidler of the University of California, Riverside and Chairman of the Institute of Food Technology (IFT) Foodservice Division. According to Dr. Zeidler, “Integrated solutions such as the FusionLiveTM platform are the future of HACCP/Food Safety monitoring.”
E-Control Systems’ FusionLiveTM is a single platform for monitoring of all E-Control Systems IntelliProductsTM and HACCP/Food safety solutions.
FusionLiveTM features its own dashboard interface – MyFusionTM, which allows full screen customization so that you can centrally monitor your IntelliProductsTM in a single view.
With FusionLiveTM and MyFusionTM, all your food safety, temperature monitoring, and HACCP controls are centrally managed and easy to monitor.
CSNA attendees will see FusionLiveTM in action with E-Control Systems IntelliProductsTM and HACCP/Food safety solutions, including:
- IntelliSenseTM - A family of low-cost, wireless temperature, door, humidity, pressure and leak monitoring solutions for monitoring in refrigeration and warming equipment
- IntelliCheckTM - A complete, web-based, handheld PDA and wireless IntelliProbeTM system for taking product temperature readings, managing and deploying HACCP inspection programs for the foodservice industry, including a corrective action system for ensuring operators fix problems upon detection
- IntelliCartTM - Wireless temperature monitoring system for food carts, portable stations and equipment used while transporting food items between various locations
- IntelliBreakerTM - Wireless sensing device for monitoring circuit breakers and power lines to detect power outages, preventing food spoilage through prompt intervention and corrective action
- IntelliControlTM - A web-based solution for monitoring and control of Scotsman Ice Machine units in multiple locations with Prodigy remote-access modules
- IntelliTrackTM - A logging device for temperature data collection, ideal for monitoring temperatures during transportation, for example, from central to satellite kitchens
- IntelliRinseTM - A pioneering, wireless dishwasher rinse temperature monitoring solution for either new or existing dishwasher upgrades
- IntelliQuipTM - HACCP monitoring of NAFEM Data Protocol compliant foodservice equipment [i.e. combi-ovens, blast chillers, food carts, warmers, etc.]
- IntelliMonitorTM - A solution for monitoring food temperatures at prep tables, food wells, and other stations