E-Control Systems Presents Fusion™, a single platform for monitoring HACCP/Food Safety at the NAFEM 2007 Show.
E-Control Systems, Inc. Presents FusionTM, a single platform for monitoring HACCP/Food Safety at the NAFEM 2007 Show
E-Control Systems, Inc., a trusted leader of monitoring hardware and software products for Food Services , presents Fusion™, a single platform for monitoring HACCP/Food Safety at the NAFEM 2007 Show
Chatsworth, CA, October 4, 2007 -- E-Control Systems, Inc., a trusted leader of HACCP and remote temperature monitoring hardware and software products for Food Services, presents IntelliHACCP™, an enterprise suite and comprehensive, wireless solution for HACCP compliance and remote temperature monitoring, at the NAFEM 2007 Show, 11-13 October 2007, Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, B-Hall Booth #7833.
E-Control Systems' IntelliHACCP™ solution is built around Fusion™, a single platform for monitoring of all E-Control Systems IntelliProducts™.
Fusion™ features its own dashboard interface - MyFusion™, which allows full screen customization so that you can centrally monitor your IntelliProducts™ in a single view.
With Fusion™ and MyFusion™, all your food safety, temperature monitoring, and HACCP controls are centrally managed and easy to monitor.
"Managing HACCP/Food Safety through a single platform is a vital need for any commercial Kitchen," says Dr. Gideon Zeidler of the University of California, Riverside and Chairman of the Institute of Food Technology (IFT) Foodservice Division. According to Dr. Zeidler, "Integrated solutions such as the Fusion™ platform are the future of HACCP/Food Safety monitoring."
CSNA attendees will see Fusion™ in action with E-Control Systems IntelliProducts™ and HACCP/Food safety solutions, including:
- IntelliSense™ - A family of low-cost, wireless temperature, door, humidity, pressure and leak monitoring solutions for monitoring in refrigeration and warming equipment.
- IntelliCheck™ - A complete, web-based handheld PDA and wireless IntelliProbe™ system for taking product temperature readings, managing and deploying HACCP inspection programs for the foodservice industry, including a corrective action system for ensuring operators fix problems upon detection.
- IntelliTrack™ - A logging device for temperature data collection, ideal for monitoring temperatures during transportation, for example, from central to satellite kitchens.
- IntelliRinse™ - A pioneering, wireless dishwasher rinse temperature monitoring solution for either new or existing dishwasher upgrades.
- IntelliQuip™ - HACCP monitoring of NAFEM Data Protocol compliant foodservice equipment [i.e. combi-ovens, blast chillers, ice machines, food carts, warmers, etc..]
- IntelliMonitor™ - A solution for monitoring food temperatures at prep tables, food wells, and other stations.